Friday, September 25, 2009

Two Weeks

I don't really promote this website. I've told people it exists and when a new article gets posted, but that's really it. It's been two weeks (today!) since I let anyone know about TooPrettyForThis.com, so I got excited when Google Analytics told me who visited during that time.



In case you can't tell by looking at the map, that's fifteen different countries and 123 different cities. Wow!

So thank you for reading my words. Thank you for coming back. And thank you especially if you thought this site was good enough to share.

3 comments:

CanAmGirl said...

You're welcome.

Unknown said...

isn't this blogging thing insane? When I started I had no idea how many people from all over the world I would get to connect with. It's crazy ;) ...and congrats

Lisa said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest

I've been blogging on 3 different sites for 4 years and you meet so so many different people. It's great!