Sunday, September 20, 2009

Three Pretty Things : 9/20

Sundays are the days that I try to keep slow. I want to soak in the last restful bits of the weekend, breathe more deeply, and attempt to balance myself in preparation for the work week ahead.

I thought a nice way to do that here would be to share with you some beautiful moments. All the photos are mine (unless credited), and after today will always be taken during the previous week. I'm excited, because this commitment will force me to keep my eyes searching for what's lovely.

So here are Three Pretty Things.




I'd love for you to participate, too. Share your best moments from the week in the comments section below.

2 comments:

Ally said...

Fun project! Lovely things from the week: hoping, sunny Venice beach, realizing how protected I am by the Lord, sharing my faith/hope in Christ with someone who is lonely and lost, a hard rain, friends who trust me with their struggles, and a boyfriend who faithfully prays for me.

MS said...

Love the rainbow!