Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Take Notes

So because I'm super organized and have an iPhone, I regularly take cell-notes so I don't forget important things. These are a few of the items I felt it was important to record for future reference:

"Jews don't use reindeers, they drive Subarus." --my brother on the difference between Hanukkah and Christmas

"Hey! A finger peeler!" --my sister, on receiving a vegetable peeler

"We have a saying... 'It's like a dead man talking about cold butt cheeks.'" --a student, talking about who knows what

"Business opportunity: flame retardant underwear." --this seemed reasonable after the roller derby bout...

As you can see, I never forget a good idea. What are some of your winners?

20 comments:

SurferWife said...

Jews drive Subarus? Well, that is one gem of wisdom that I did NOT know!!

祐白祐白 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara said...

Love the difference between Christmas and Hanukkah.

I write down these little nuggets of magic during the school year because I've got a pen handy, but Summer has not been kind to me for that.

I hope you'll keep writing yours down because they amuse me so.

義珊義珊 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
宥妃宥妃 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
原秋原秋 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
吳婷婷 said...

Rome was not built in a day............................................................

淑蔡承均dgd周真淑ii淑 said...

Some people cannot see the wood for the trees.............................................................

楊儀卉 said...

這麼優的部落格,不踩一下不開心..................................................

陳明陽陳明陽 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
陳佑發 said...

臨淵羨魚,不如退而結網。.......................................................

劉彥陳王姵君晏雄 said...

很喜歡你的部落格,來給你加油,幫你推一下喔~期待你的下一個更新,謝謝.................................[/url]...............

楊燕沛楊燕沛 said...

時時關心,時時感動。..................................................

文吳云 said...

Poverty tries friends...................................................................

凱v胡倫 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

邱思吳佳順翰 said...

如果你批評他人。你就沒有時間付出愛......................................................................

雅王任 said...

善言能贏得聽眾,善聽才能贏得朋友。......................................................................

冠陳儒 said...

開懷幸福的生活,是每個人的夢想~~希望大家都能夠實現!...............................................................

沛汝 said...

未來的幸福是用現在買來的。.. ... ............................................................

于庭吳 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.